This User Agreement (hereinafter also referred to as the "Agreement") governs the relationship on the use of the functions of the Service and the general conditions for the possible provision of Services between the Contractor (hereinafter also referred to as the "Service Owner"), on the one hand, and an individual or legal entity by the Customer who has accepted the terms of this Agreement by joining this Agreement as a whole and unconditionally (hereinafter also referred to as the "User of the Service"), on the other hand, hereinafter, when jointly referred to, referred to as the "Parties", and separately - the "Party".
General provisions of the User Agreement
In this document and the resulting or related relations of the Parties, the following terms and definitions are used:
a) Owner's Service / Service - Internet Service hosted in the Service Owner's domain and its subdomains.
b) Agreement - this agreement with all additions and changes.
c) Administration / representative of the Service, the Owner of the Service - a person authorized by the Owner of the Service for the actions provided for in the Agreement.
d) Visitor - any person who has switched to the Service and is on it, using its properties to get acquainted with the content posted on the Service.
e) User is a capable individual who acceded to this Agreement in his own interest or acting on behalf of and in the interests of the legal entity he represents.
Any visitor to the Service, of his own free will, can fill out the form provided for this and become a User.
The Service contains information and materials about goods and services, which can subsequently be provided to the User in the event of a real Agreement or offer through the Service. If an individual has registered as a User on behalf of the legal entity that authorized him to do so, this means that the legal entity accepts the Agreement in full with the following consequences.
In particular, when using the Service, the User does not have the right to impersonate another person or representative of an organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including as employees of the Service, and also use any other forms and methods of illegal representation of other persons on the Internet. , as well as mislead Users, the Service and its representatives regarding the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects.
In the event of a violation of rights and / or interests in connection with the use of the Service, including by another User, the Service Owner should be notified of this by sending a written notice, a telephone message detailing the circumstances of the violation and / or a hypertext link to a page containing materials that violate the relevant rights and / or interests of the Service.
All objects accessible through the Service, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, computer programs, databases, music, sounds and other objects placed within the Service, are subject to the exclusive rights of the Service and other copyright holders. The Service grants the User the right to use it functional within the limits of its general functionality.
Using the Service in other ways, including by copying (reproducing) the Content posted on the Service, as well as design elements, computer programs and databases included in the Service, their decompilation, modification, and subsequent distribution, public display, communication to the public, are strictly prohibited, unless otherwise provided by this Agreement and the concluded Agreements.
The User has no right to reproduce, repeat and copy, sell, and also use for any commercial purposes any part of the Service (including the Content available to the User through the Applications), or access to them, unless the User has received such permission from Service / Service Owners, or when it is expressly provided for by additional documents (Agreements, Applications, etc.).
The use of the Service by the User, as well as the Content posted therein, for personal non-commercial use is allowed provided that all laws of protection of copyright, related rights, trademarks, other notices of authorship are observed, the name (or pseudonym) of the author / name of the copyright holder is preserved unchanged, the corresponding object unchanged. The exceptions are cases directly provided for by legislation governing general data protection or additional documents on the use of the Service.
Responsibility for content.
The service is responsible for the content of its own content. Accordingly, we are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored information of third parties on the Service or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general law remain unaffected. However, the Service Client is responsible for the violation. A specific violation of the law by the Clients of the Service must be notified to the Service. After notification of the relevant violations, the information will be checked and upon confirmation of the fact of this violation, the Service will delete this information.
Liability for links
The Service may contain links to Sites and other services on the Internet (Services / Sites of third parties). The specified third parties and their content are not checked by the Service for compliance with certain requirements (reliability, completeness, etc.). The Service is not responsible for any information, materials posted on the Services of third parties, to which the User gains access in connection with the use of the Service, as well as for the availability of such Services or information and the consequences of their use by the User.
A link (in any form) to any Service / Site, product, service, any information of a commercial or non-commercial nature posted on the Service is not an endorsement or recommendation of these products (services, activities) by the Service, except when the Service is on this directly indicates.
The Owner of the Service / Administration / Representative of the Service and the persons whose representatives the Service is, have the right to send the User to the e-mail address, phone number, link to the page on social networks, informational emails about events occurring within the Service or in connection with it and whose persons he imagines.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable general data protection laws. Issues not regulated by this Agreement are subject to resolution in the manner and in accordance with applicable law. All possible disputes arising from the relationship governed by this Agreement are resolved in the manner prescribed by applicable law.
If, for one reason or another, one or more of the provisions of this Agreement are found invalid or unenforceable, this does not mean that the rest of the provisions of the Agreement are invalid or not applicable.
Temporary inaction on the part of the Service in case of violation by the User or other Users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Service of the right to take appropriate actions in defense of its interests later, and does not mean that the Service has waived its rights in the event of subsequent similar or similar violations.
All disputes under the Agreement or in connection with it are subject to consideration in court at the location of the Service in accordance with applicable law.
This USER AGREEMENT has been developed and operates within the framework of the current legislation on the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
This Policy is an integral part of the User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) posted and / or available on the Internet on the Service domain, as well as other agreements concluded with the User, or agreements that may be concluded with the User.
We do not want and are not obligated to participate in dispute resolution procedures in court between users of our Service.
Purposes of collecting resonal user information
The Service may use the personal data of the Client / User / Visitor in order to:
- Identification of the User registered on the Service.
- Providing the User with access to the resources of the Service and Service partners.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including a phone call, sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Service, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User, sending advertising and other information about promotions and other services of the Service.
- Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Service.
- Providing the User with service updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Service or on behalf of the partners of the Service.
- Implementation of advertising activities of the Service.
- Providing the User with access to the Services or services of the partners of the Service in order to receive products, updates and services.
- Collecting analytical data to improve the service and improve the quality and level of the Service.
Collected information(Personal Information)
We collect the following information:
- Technical information automatically collected by the Service software during its visit.
- Personal information provided by you when filling out the appropriate form or information received by the Service using social networks.
- Other information is provided by the user at his discretion.
When you visit the Service, the Administration of the Service automatically becomes available information from the standard server logs. This includes the IP address of your computer (or proxy server, if used to access the Internet), the name of the Internet service provider, domain name, host name of the connecting computer, browser type and operating system, information about the Service / social media page, from which you made the transition to the Service, the pages of the Service that you visit, the date and time of these visits, files, cookies.
This information is analyzed by us in an aggregated (impersonal) form to analyze the attendance of the Service, and is used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development. The connection between your IP address and your personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except in cases where this has been obtained consent and / or is required by law.
Technical information about visits to the Service (anonymized) is also collected by statistics counters installed on the Service.
The Internet pages partially use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies are used to make our offer more user-friendly, efficient and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored in your browser. Most of the cookies used by the Service are so-called "session cookies". They will be automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable the Service to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser to be informed about the setting of cookies and cookies only in specific cases, to allow the acceptance of cookies in certain cases, or to exclude altogether and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close your browser.
Cookies that are necessary to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you want (for example, shopping function, use of the service) are processed on the basis of Art. 6 point 1 letter f GDPR. The Service Operator has a legal basis in storing cookies for the technically correct and optimized provision of its services.
The basis for the processing of all of the above technical data is Art. 6 GDPR, which allows the processing of personal data in the prescribed cases.
Personally provided personal information
In order to conclude Agreements, the User can also provide the following personal data about himself or about the organization and its representatives in the interests of which he acts: name, patronymic, surname, position, telephone number, in addition, the name, corporate registration data (company code, tax number , registration address and postal address of such an organization, corporate telephone number, current account, name of the servicing bank, and correspondent account, etc.). The specified information about the organization does not apply to personal data. The processing of the data entered in the contact form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The user is obliged:
- Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Service under the User Agreement or the conclusion of the Agreement.
- In case of concluding an Agreement with the Owner of the Service, update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
Administration / Service representative / Service Owner is obliged to:
- Ensure the storage of confidential information, not disclose without the prior permission of the User, and also not sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in other possible ways the transferred personal data of the User.
- The User's personal data can be stored on time and / or transferred to the authorized government bodies only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by law.
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this type of information in existing business transactions.
- Carry out the destruction or blocking of personal data related to the relevant User, from the moment of contact or request of the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
Protection of collected information.
- The Service takes all the necessary and sufficient organizational, technical precautions to protect the confidentiality of Users' data. Only those employees of the Service who need to perform work functions for which access to personal data is required have access to information about Users.
- The User acknowledges that in case of negligence by the User himself to the safe storage of personal data giving access to them, third parties may gain unauthorized access to them. The service is not responsible for losses caused by such access. We recommend Users to use complex passwords consisting of numbers and letters.
The current version of the Policy is located on the Contractor's Service and its subdomains on the Internet.